Registered user since Wed 15 Feb 2017
Neil is an assistant professor in the software engineering group. His research looks at the intersections of design and requirements, with an empirical focus. Currently he is interested in engineering challenges in data science.
Neil is associate editor, Journal of Systems and Software, and part of the ESEM J. open science board.
Neil was senior researcher, Software Engineering Institute, postdoc in software engineering at the University of British Columbia with Gail Murphy, and completed his PhD in Computer Science at the University of Toronto under John Mylopoulos.
Learn more at neilernst.net.
Mining Software Repositories
- Future Directions for Registered Reports
- Session Chair of Registered Reports Track Discussion (part of Registered Reports)
- Registered Reports Co-chair in Registered Reports Committee within the Registered Reports-track
- Chair in Registered Reports Committee within the Registered Reports-track
- Registered Reports Co-chair in Organizing Committee
View general profile